Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The day of reckoning.

It is here. The D-day is tomorrow. Feel confident as long as the butterflies in my stomach don't flutter too much. Lack of appetite [when it's me saying this, it is serious :)] , clammy hands, dead weight in my tummy .. NiNa tells me I am normal [1N as he put it :P], that this amount of nervousness is but natural. But I wish it would go away. Someone silence these butterflies. Would rather have the bread-and-butterflies they talk about in 'Through the looking glass.' Guess Alice didn't have any nbd while facing the panel of cards. :P




3 comments:

Nissim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nissim said...

Ah! Now you know the feeling I had at the IIM interviews.
Now you know why I said it isn't life-and-death but feels like it.
The lack of appetite is interesting though.

http://nissimnabar.blogspot.com/2008/03/pi-is-not-equal-to-
31415926535.html

Abhishek Bhat said...

Not very many of the kind to comment on. I'll stick to saying "Best of Luck"