Found these cool one-liners on Abhishek's blog so, (without his permission), am reproducing them here. Enjaai maaDi :)
1. "I like being single.I'm always there whn I need me "
2. Work is the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde
3. Failure is not the only punishment for laziness; there is also the success of others. - Jules Renard
4. The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
5. Men who dont understand women, always fall into two categories....bachelors and husbands!!!!"
6. Laws of Progeny performance:
a. Any child who chatters non-stop at home will adamantly refuse to utter a word when asked to demonstrate for an audience.
b. Any shy, introverted child will choose a crowded public area to loudly demonstrate newly acquired vocabulary.
7. "Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it."
8. Never raise your hand to your children - it leaves your midsection unprotected
9. Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have.
10. When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators. - PJ O'Rourke
11. We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true. - Robert Wilensky
12. We make our own fortunes and call them fate.
13. We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?
14. We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?
15. If your parents never had children, chances are you won't, either - it's hereditary.
16. Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it
17. When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick
18. It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop at the end.
19. If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.
20. War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left!
21. A conscience does not prevent sin. It only prevents you from enjoying it
22. By the time you understand your dad was right, you already have a son who thinks you are wrong.
23.Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just do not have film